New Zumaya Romance Imprint & Poll!

Hi readers,

I've just been passed the news that Zumaya Publications is planning to open a romance imprint, but they have so many wonderful names to choose from, they can't decide which one to pick!

That's where you come in!

Here are the details:

This past July Zumaya Publications moved business operations from its long-time home in British Columbia to the warmer climes of Austin, Texas. In the coming year, we plan to implement a number of exciting changes, and we want to invite booklovers to join us and qualify for prizes in three special contests.

In January 2007, Zumaya will establish a new romance imprint. Our authors have come up with ten excellent ideas for a name for the imprint, and we're interested in finding out which of them appeals the most to readers. So, we've set up a poll on Yahoogroups at Name That Imprint. To vote for your favorites (yes, you can vote for more than one) just send an email to name_that_imprint- subscribe@ yahoogroups. com.

If you're already registered with Yahoo Groups, you can just ask to add the group to your roster. Or go to http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/name_ that_imprint/ and sign up directly.

When the poll ends on 15 December, we will enter the email addresses of the voters into a contest. Three will win a gift card worth $100, $50 or $25 provided by Zumaya authors, as well as some special personal gifts the authors are lining up as we speak; a complete list will be provided in a week or so. Not only that, we're offering five holiday-themed ebooks—three for adults and two for kids—free for the duration of the poll.

So, even if you don't read romance, come to Name That Imprint and let us know which of the names tickles your fancy.

____

So, help us out, won't you? Lots of prized (MONEY!) and if you click on the files there, you'll have access on two freebie Christmas books! Thanks muchly!

Dorothy Thompson
Editor, The Writer's Life
www.thewriterslife.net

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dorthy, My name is Sheryll, I am the polebarns future sister-in-law, I hope, I have alway's wanted to be a writer, although never knew where to start, I also love poetry, and intered on of my poem's online, and was selected for an award, but never recieved it.
    Anyway, I can remember when I was young, I used to write to my gradmother who at that time lived in Bakersfeild Calif., She alway's loved my letter's, although she called them short stories, because I always sent 23 or more pages to her at a time, anyway I love to write, and would love to here from you with some pointer's, Laura Crawford is a great person, and In alot of way's I am greatful to her, for staying by my brother's side, while he was in the hospital a while ago.
    Thank you for your time. s
    my e-mail address is snj10398@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.