Happy New Year & A New ROMANCING THE SOUL Book Trailer!

To all my subscribers and readers, I'd like to wish every one of you the happiest new year! Although it's not officially 2007 for another hour, let's take the time to reflect on what we have accomplished in the past year. Did we meet our goals? Did we try to be the best we can be?

I hope every one of you found your dreams; and if not, let's work even harder at finding what we are looking for and becoming who we want to be in the upcoming year. But, no matter what kind of resolutions you have lined up, the main key is to be happy.

With that in mind, I wish you a Happy New Year and may all your dreams and writing aspirations come true!

Also, I'd like to show you a new video I made for a book that is very dear to me called ROMANCING THE SOUL. You can see the trailer at www.dorothythompson.net.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.