Rise of the Vampire Virtual Book Publicity Tour December ‘11 and January ‘12

Join Joann Harris, author of the horror novel Rise of the Vampire (Esquire Publications), as she virtually tours the blogosphere December 5 -16, 2011 and January 2-13, 2012 on her first virtual book tour with Pump Up Your Book!

About Joann Harris

Joann was born in Durham, North Carolina. She has three wonderful children. She started writing at the age of nine years old, just little stories, and really got into horror at the age of nineteen. It was at that point that she knew she was meant to be a horror writer, even though she tried to write other genres.

Rise of the Vampire is her first book.

About Rise of the Vampire

Rise of the Vampire

In a note to Jemi

If you’re reading this, then I’m gone. I’m not sure what I might have told you by the time you read this letter, but I would like to tell you about my past, I know we’ve always kept our history a secret from one another, but it seems time is no longer on my side. And knowing how my own past has haunted me is enough. I’m still not sure how I’ve died, but I do feel you should know why it happened…

Giveaways, Contests & Prizes!

In celebration of Joann Harris’ book tour, she will be appearing at Pump Up Your Book’s 1st Annual Holiday Extravaganza Facebook Party on December 16. More than 50 books, gifts and cash awards will be given away including a copy of Rise of the Vampire! Visit the official party page here!

divider 13

Rise of the Vampire Virtual Book Publicity Tour Schedule

divider 13

Monday, December 5

Interviewed at Divine Caroline

Tuesday, December 6

Guest Blogging at Allvoices

Wednesday, December 7

Interviewed at American Chronicle

Thursday, December 8

Guest Blogging at Shine

Friday, December 9

Interviewed at Broowaha

Monday, December 12

Guest Blogging at Open Salon

Tuesday, December 13

Interviewed at Blogher

Wednesday, December 14

Interviewed at Literal Exposure

Thursday, December 15

Guest Blogging at Redroom

Friday, December 16

Interviewed at Review From Here

divider 13

No comments

Powered by Blogger.