Interview with Michael An'gileo, author of 'The Bluelite Message'



Michael An'GileoABOUT MICHAEL AN’GILEO

Michael An’gileo is the author of The Bluelite Message. Next in line is the 2nd book in the Bluelite series, The Bluelite Message 2: The Light Never Dies, available in 2013. He is also the Founder of Planet Bluelite, a growing organization.
He introduced the Bluelite Meditation Exercise and The Magic Dance to the world through his characters, Keith Dartman and the Women of Planet Bluelite, in The Bluelite Message.
Born in Kenmore, New York, Michael An’gileo grew up and attended schools in
Los Angeles and is a known innovator in the movement arts, a visionary and
inspirational author.
To find out more, please visit http://www.planetbluelite.com.com
Q: Welcome to The Writer's Life, Michael An’gileo. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and how long you’ve been writing?

A: Sure. I began my writing career as a screenwriter, graduating from the USC Film School at a time when virtually all my classmates aspired to be the next George Lucas, our guru and esteemed grad. But, honestly, I’ve always been more intrigued by spirituality, metaphysics and not so much the Hollywood path. I was at the top of my class at USC and had an uncle who owned a movie studio (Nick Vanoff), so you can imagine the consternation when I pulled up stakes, moved to a small town in Oregon at 22 and pursued that counter lifestyle. I’m really kind of a romantic figure.     

Q: Can you please tell us about your book and why you wrote it?

A:  The Bluelite Message is one of those books that rips a hole in your heart. It’s just unforgettable. This includes the experience of both writing it and reading it. It’s highly unusual as far as books go today, as it exists as a story, a journey, and a spiritual message. So I was faced with the challenge of channeling the soul of a highly-evolved mystic and the writing craft of Fitzgerald and Hesse at the same time. Quite a balancing act.  

Q: What were some of the biggest challenges you faced writing it?

A: Oddly enough, only staying true to my vision, that elusive faith every artist understands. At the risk of sounding a bit out there, the more I stepped aside and allowed the book to talk to me, the more the message simply flowed. In this respect, the challenge was in not being an obstacle to myself. Being a conduit, rather than the source.

Q: Do you have a press kit and what do you include in it?  Does this press kit appear online and, if so, can you provide a link to where we can see it?

A: The Bluelite Message has a press kit, and like everything involved with this book, it’s unique. It’s comprised mainly of an FAQ which shines enormous light on the project and its ancillaries. Anyone can receive it simply by contacting me at: michaelangileo@hotmail.com.

Q: Have you either spoken to groups of people about your book or appeared on radio or TV?  What are your upcoming plans for doing so?

A: Yes, and I love doing so. I recently spoke on radio KTYM in Los Angeles, the invited guest on The Gospel Hour. They featured me twice. The religious community is enormously interested in The Bluelite Message, and I’m thrilled. The book parallels every denominational faith rather amazingly, while opening all the new vistas to the coming Aquarian Age.

Q: Do you have an agent and, if so, would you mind sharing who he/is is?  If not, have you ever had an agent or do you even feel it’s necessary to have one?

A: During my time in Hollywood as an indie-filmmaker, I worked with several agents, but currently I’m not. I’m not opposed to that relationship, but as a CreateSpace, self-published author, I’m so enjoying the phenomenon of just being independent these days. It feels right, at least for now. 

Q: Did you, your agent or publisher prepare a media blitz before the book came out and would you like to tell us about it?

A: Well, this is my first book, so I relied heavily upon my own efforts and intuition. I came very close to hiring a pricey marketing firm to promote the book, but they were offering more sizzle than steak. In the end, I enlisted the help of Pump Up Your Book. They specialize in internet-based promotion for authors, and that felt more appropriate for my book and the cyber world we live in. 

Q: Do you plan subsequent books?

A: The Bluelite Message is a trilogy of books. The next installment is The Bluelite Message 2: The Light Never Dies. As was the first, this book will be a trailblazer on both the spiritual front and in its ability to connect the world to a generational message of tremendous importance to us all.   
  
Q: Thank you for your interview, Michael.  Would you like to tell my readers where they can find you on the web and how everyone can buy your book?

A: Certainly. The Bluelite Message is available on Amazon. This includes the Kindle e-book, which is beautifully converted. I also recommend the Planet Bluelite website where all the links are available to purchase the book: www.planetbluelite.com.

The Bluelite MessageABOUT THE BLUELITE MESSAGE

The Bluelite Message comes every 10,000 years. There exists a light so powerful, so all-loving, that it created the Heavens and it lives in you. It’s the 2nd Millennium AD, the year of prophetic doomsday for some, but for others, the witnesses of the stunning Bluelite, the beginning of an unfolding Paradise. Keith Dartman and the Women of Planet Bluelite are modern-day messengers who confront the almighty Universe to deliver the sparkling Bluelite Message. This 222-page book of miracles concludes with a 22-word message of light crisscrossing the globe, by text, tweet, and word of mouth.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.