In the Spotlight: I, James by Mike Hartner






Title: I, James
Author: Mike Hartner
Publisher: Eternity4Popsicle Publishing
Pages: 293
Genre: Historical Fiction/Romance
Format: Kindle

Purchase at AMAZON

James Crofter was ripped from his family at age 11.

Within a year the prince was a pauper in a foreign land.

Is nature stronger than nurture? And even if it is, can James find the happiness he so richly desires?  

Book Excerpt:

It required two days of marching to get to what I’d learned was a plantation, which was in the middle of nowhere.  When we finally arrived at our destination, I considered how memorable my last 16 months had been since I was removed from a prince’s life.  Yes, they were memorable.  And even though I had a pouch full of coin hidden inside my drawers, I was now a slave on a plantation in Africa.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.