Interview with 'The Temple of All Knowing' Lee Papa



Lee Papa’s start in the corporate world was in sales for the Hyatt Regency Hotel chain, which led to being head hunted by a NY based real estate developer. Lee spent the next 11 years as a key employee working in commercial real estate leasing and management in Baltimore, Maryland. Although, commercial real estate was now in her blood and she loved the art of the deal, a different road in the industry was presenting itself and that brought her to heading up the benchmarking division for a Los Angeles based real estate consulting firm. Her job had her traveling nationally and setting up programs to benchmark customer satisfaction. Understanding there was not a one shoe fits all approach to customer surveying, she embarked on her entrepreneurial journey and started with consulting to serve the customized needs of her clients.
Lee’s first book, The Temple of All Knowing, is a memoir of her several years journey prior to her near death experience, through the completion of the 6,000 square foot Ganesha Center in Las Vegas. The book details the roadmap from personal darkness through spiritual, emotional and physical transformation.
Since the completion of the manuscript the Las Vegas Sanctuary for the Spirit evolved by moving to a downtown Las Vegas location and now offers targeted classes and workshops while focusing on a Virtual Ganesha Center supporting individuals and corporations with programs and a Referral Network with expansive reach for optimal awareness.

For More Information
About the Book:

The Temple of All Knowing is a memoir of one woman’s passage from personal and professional turmoil to spiritual awakening. A compelling straight forward and sometimes humorous account of the most personal of journeys as this 40-something woman finds herself in Sin City with promise of a new life, new husband and elderly mother living with her. She instead is uncovered as a central character in the deepest of possible challenges only to break through to discover her authentic spiritual self through a near death experience and a personal mission in Soul CityLas Vegas.

For More Information

  • The Temple of All Knowing is available at Amazon.
  • Pick up your copy at Barnes & Noble.
  • Discuss this book at PUYB Virtual Book Club at Goodreads.

Q: Welcome to The Writer's Life!  Now that your book has been published, we’d love to find out more about the process.  Can we begin by having you take us at the beginning?  Where did you come up with the idea to write your book?

Thank you.

In Sept 2008 I went to the Light.  I had a near death experience.  Not by the hand of an accident or horrible disease, no my earth departing culprit was my words.

Q: How hard was it to write a book like this and do you have any tips that you could pass on which would make the journey easier for other writers?

The only difficulty was finding the block of time to write.  I am not one of those disciplined writers, I have many projects going at a time and with my teaching and private practice and being a mom, finding the time was the hardest bit. I write from my heart.  I quiet myself with a brief meditation and allow the flow of inspiration to come.

Q: Who is your publisher and how did you find them or did you self-publish?

I chose to self-publish.  It made the most sense for a new author and the type of book.  I already had a platform and a following.  It is a memoir but it is so much more than that.  It is hope and inspiration.  It is healing.  I was not aspiring to make a ton of money on this book but rather my goal is to get it in the hands of who needs it.

Q: Is there anything that surprised you about getting your first book published?

That I actually accomplished it. So many people are writing their book but they haven’t touched it for years.  This was 4 years in the making.  A labor of love.  I am thrilled that it is out there.

Q: What other books (if any) are you working on and when will they be published?

I have started my second book, actually, two second books.  I am not sure which one will make it first.  A children’s book with my son, about seeing spirits.  And another based on my extraordinary journey to Peru in 2013. It was a terrifying and transformative experience.

Q: What’s your favorite place to hang out online?

Facebook and where ever my intuition and fingers take me to explore regarding spiritual expansion.

Q: Finally, what message (if any) are you trying to get across with your book?

·        Everything we need is within us.
·        There is no death.  Only life and life.
·        Our thoughts, words and actions are powerful and create our realities.
·        There is nothing that you are not enough of.

Is that too many?  I have more…LOL. 
  
Q: Thank you again for this interview!  Do you have any final words?

Thank you for this opportunity to share the message of my book, The Temple of All Knowing with your audience. Motivational/inspirational speaking engagement inquiries or book signings should be forwarded to lee@leepapa.com.

I’ll leave you with this, “With change comes transformation…be open to the possibilities.” Lee Papa


No comments

Powered by Blogger.